What to do in Fremantle these September School Holidays!
Are you stuck for ideas on what to do with the kids these September school holidays?
We’ve put together a list of things to keep you and them entertained!
Picture by @chrisheary on Instagram
1. Test your puzzle solving skills at Escape Hunt Fremantle.
2. Watch the street performers while you grab a coffee along the cafe strip.
3. Explore Fremantle on a bike! Sign up to a bike tour.
4. Head to Little Creatures for some epic Nachos.
5. Swing by the Fremantle Markets for Dessert!
Check out Levis Doughnuts, Lena Lu’s Bomboloni or grab a Get Chunky Cookie!Picture by @lena_lu_creations on Instagram
6. Explore Fremantle’s Tunnels at The Fremantle Prison! Tours leave daily at 9.00am, 9.45am, 10.40am, 12.20pm, 1.40pm, 2.40pm and 3.25pm || Subject to availability. Tour length 2 hours 30 minutes.
7. Teach your kids to sail at the East Fremantle Yacht Club! Head to their website for more info! – https://www.efyc.com.au/
8. Grab some Fish and Chips at Kailis.Picture by @davidcchan on Instagram
9. Moore & Moore café will be joined by Wild Movement Perth from 9.30am-11.30am every Tuesday. Let your kids get involved in Nature Play while you enjoy a coffee or some brekky! Children who play regularly in natural settings are sick less often. Mud, sand, water, leaves, sticks, pine cones and gum nuts can help to stimulate children’s immune system as well as their imagination. Head to http://www.wildmovement.com.au/ for more information!
10. Head to San Churros to try their limited edition RUBY chocolate (the newest chocolate discovery in more than 80 years – and only the fourth natural chocolate alongside dark, milk and white) – and kids get free Churros for every Churros for one purchased!
Photo: @moniquefenn on Instagram
11. Take a stroll down Leighton beach and let the kids take part in some good old-fashioned sand castle building!